Martes, Mayo 17, 2011

SURVIVAL of the FITTEST










R E A C T I O N : 
                                                                                                                                                                      
                              They say that quality education is expensive.  Indeed i can prove it by myself because i am a student. I have been to public school during my grade school days and private school during my high school life and until now, in college. When I was transferred from public to a private school, I really noticed the big differences in terms of education,facilities and fellow students. It is more comfortable and i guess, enjoyable in private school because I can maximize and explore more on my potentials. It's not that public schools are not worthy of schooling, I just have in mind that when you go to a government school, you must be armed with full determination,perseverance and hard work because there are so many students there that only few can get quality education. 

                              Although I did agree that quality education is expensive, I must disagree on tuition fee increase in almost every year. I really have a heavy heart in this issue because I'm always thinking of my parents who work really hard just to send us to school and to provide us our needs. It is tolerable if they would have a tuition fee increase and the facilities, teaching skills and other services would also be improved. But on what I have noticed, not much has been changed. Now, I have known the reason why. It is because 70% of the tuition fee increase are for the salary of the teachers and other personnel and the 30% remaining is for the maintenance and improvement of the facilities. Honestly speaking, I have a hard time judging on which side would I be because If the schools would not increase their tuition fees, teachers and personnels would suffer. And if tuition fees would increase, my parents, and other parents would also suffer. 

                            But if you would really think deeply, it would be equal. Because nowadays, prices of goods increases, and so,workers needed more money/income. If they needed more income, there are two ways for that, work harder and find a part time job, or to organize a group to promote wage increase. I think that's just how our economy circulates. 

                          To go back with our main topic on tuition fee increase, I can conclude that it is alright if they would increase their tuition fees if the quality of education would also be increased. BUT, I must also disagree if there would always be an increase in tuition fee but only little change would happen. I do hope that by the start of classes, better education and better future would await for the youth. I also do hope that the government would give more budget in education so that more children would gain quality education because giving the children right and quality education would also mean better future. 



1 komento:

  1. SUPERB!

    Your views are stunning. This is truly based on personal encounter. Keep on blogging!:D

    This has a unique presentation. Carry on!:D

    score:25/25

    FEATURED

    TumugonBurahin